Product Return Policy
Cancellation, Replacement and Refund Policy
For all products: Once we have delivered the product and left the customer’s premises, we will NOT be able to accommodate any change requests (other than damage or defective request). We request the customer or customer’s family member to be present during delivery to ensure that they inspect the furniture properly at the time of delivery. You shall inform us of the damaged product within 24 hours of delivery and/or installation, as the case may be, in accordance with this policy.
We, at Wipro Enterprises Pvt Ltd, do not offer exchanges unless the product is damaged or defective on arrival.
Cancellation: Cancellation is allowed only within 24 hours of placing the order. Cancellation charges are applicable. No cancellations are allowed for products bought under discount. Any cancellation made after 24 hours will be non-refundable.
- We accept returns strictly in accordance with this policy and only in case of product(s) which are damaged on arrival.
- You should inform us of the receipt of any damaged product within 24 hours of the installation.
- To inform us of the damage, take a clear photograph of the damaged product and e-mail it to our customer care mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also attach a copy of the invoice and mention the order number. Without these details, we will not be able to process your request. If you send incomplete details within 24 hours, we will not be able to process your request and the sale will become absolute.
- Refund will be provided only
- in case a replacement or replacement part for the same product is not available.
- Replacement will take up to 15 days from the receipt of complaint.
- If we are not able to rectify the issue or replace spare part or replace the product then the refund will be processed in 7-15 business days thereafter
- Warranty is effective only for original buyer. If the original buyer sells the furniture (due to shifting, etc) within warranty period, the warranty will not be in force.
- Till the product is not replaced or fixed, as the case may be, you shall ensure that no further damage shall take place, including any through regular wear and tear. In the event the product is damaged more than what was shown in the pictures and described in your e-mail to our customer care id (email@example.com ), we reserve our right to refuse any replacement or refund
Who pays for the shipping if I send the item back in case of any damaged product received?
We have reverse pick up and replacement facility at our cost from your place in case of damaged product.
- Refund method shall be via cheque or NEFT transfer or transfer to the Credit Card/Debit Card from where the Payment had been made. The choice of the same shall lie with NDSL. NDSL shall notify the customer of such a transfer through email and/or through phone.
- Please follow up with your respective bank/ card issuer post completion of refund process by NDSL, to check on credit of amount in your account.
- The refund will take 7-15 working days from when it stands due.
How do I initiate a return process/cancellation process?
- Please contact our Customer Care team to initiate the return/cancellation process.
- You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure that e-mails from our customer care e-mail id do not go to your spam/quarantine folder. In such event, Wipro Enterprises Pvt Ltd assumes no liability whatsoever.
- Products returned without intimation to Wipro Enterprises Pvt Ltd as mentioned above will NOT be accepted and the same will be sent back to the customer and will not be processed for refund. The cost incurred to send such materials back will have to be bourne by the customer.
- Product images shown on website are only for representation purpose few features may vary as per original product.
- In the event you wish to get the product delivered in a space which is cramped, inaccessible or narrow where movement could possibly damage the product, Wipro Enterprises Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for any damage to the product or your premises done during such movement. To this extent, we request you to keep measurements of the product in mind before placing orders.
- In the event any replacement, refund, cancellation or rectification of any damage is delayed on account of any force majeure event such as an act of god, fire, strike, healthcare crises, pandemic, lockdowns, etc., Wipro Enterprises Pvt Ltd shall not be held liable.